BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CLICK THIS NUFFNANG!!! TQ~

Welcome To My Blog...

Dear bloggers and blogwalkers, nice to meet ya!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Miley Cyrus Slams Rebecca Black, Also Says She is Not Single


Miley Cyrus was once a burgeoning 13-year-old star herself, so why is she hating on young Rebecca Black?

"It should be harder to be an artist," Cyrus pined to Australia's Daily Telegraph when asked about the rising viral sensation and her new song, 'Friday.' "You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour."

Cyrus is no stranger to controversy, but to be fair, she has held it together better than most child-turned-adult stars. Upon turning 18 she's had to face the near-divorce of her parents, racy photos being leaked, the cancellation of 'Hannah Montana' and, of course, the whole Salvia bong-smoking incident. But don't look for her to take to the social airwaves to complain about it.

"I do not Tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it," she admitted. "For me, I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical of what I stand for."

Cyrus is dealing with it the way she was raised by her father Billy Ray Cyrus to deal with it; by singing. "I don't lip-sync," she said proudly. "I would rather someone say I sang like crap than have people see me lip-sync."

Scaling back her stage performance, Cyrus was interviewed by the daily in advance of her Australian leg of her 'Gypsy Heart' tour, and she was excited to share that this set of shows features fewer costume changes, some acoustic songs and a setlist influenced by shout-outs from the crowd -- and all for a ticket price under $100. But will she be traveling alone?

"I don't want to cross out the Australian boys but I may or may not be single ... I'm definitely not coming to Australia single."

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...