BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CLICK THIS NUFFNANG!!! TQ~

Welcome To My Blog...

Dear bloggers and blogwalkers, nice to meet ya!

Friday, March 4, 2011

BFF From The Primary School

It had been too long I did not add something about me..

hmm... this time..
I would like to introduce my old friends that i met in my primary school...
Zulfadly Azman
Najwa Mohd Zaidi
Taufiq Abd Ghafar
Fifi Falqis
Md. Noor

Rahbah Zainuddin (left)
These are just a few of them that I miss to laugh with...
Such a beautiful moment when I tried so hard to remember sweet things of my memories...
Since everyone is getting on their own way, it's very hard to see each other now..
I wish I could meet them in the future if I have a long life to live..
That's all for now,TQ..
I think that everyone would like to remember sweet memories that they ever have when they were young, right??
So do I...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...