BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CLICK THIS NUFFNANG!!! TQ~

Welcome To My Blog...

Dear bloggers and blogwalkers, nice to meet ya!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

FB No MoRE yEt FoR Now...

Until now, it had been about a month I quit from Facebook-ing...

Sometimes, I feel addicted to activate my account back but I keep trying to avoid from using it for a moment..
However, it just still the same for me to get online using the wi-fi provided in this old college...
By deactivating my FB, I miss my friends too much that I didn't have their number...
There's a lot of memory by the pictures that I have uploaded to my FB account...
And some of them are not in my hard disk...
By the way, I wanna prove to the people that I can live without FB and not addicted to it too much like they said...
 I feel so bore with the new friends that I don't ever know...
Sometimes, I disappointed with the friends that cannot respect his friends privacy and dignity by doing something embarassing...
Sucks!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...