BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

CLICK THIS NUFFNANG!!! TQ~

Welcome To My Blog...

Dear bloggers and blogwalkers, nice to meet ya!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Salvia Bong Hit


Last December, Miley Cyrus took the bong hit viewed around the world. Now the "Hannah Montana" star has finally responded to her incident with psychedelic herb salvia, footage of which infamously leaked online.

"I'm not perfect," Cyrus recently told Marie Claire regarding her use of salvia, which is a legal drug in most states including California, where she reportedly smoked it. "I made a mistake ... I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans."

But Cyrus revealed a different reaction, after her interviewer pushed back with empathy, asking, "But do you really think it was a mistake? Obviously college kids your age all over America are smoking bongs with a lot more than salvia in them."

The Disney star's response: "But they're not Miley Cyrus. They're not role models. So for me it was a bad decision, because of my fans and because of what I stand for."

Reportedly filmed just five days after her eighteenth birthday, the video of Miley's salvia bong hit features the singer/actress declaring that she was "having a little bit of a bad trip."

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...